Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthdays are the best!

No sadly, it's not my birthday but you'd be forgiven for thinking it was with the title of this post!  My birthday was back at the beginning of December and I received some fabulous stamps and supplies from my husband Matt & other family. 

One of the lovely gifts was the gorgeous stamp set Greenhouse Garden from Stampin Up!  I got to work with it straight away to make a birthday card for a special friend; and now i've finally got around to posting it!


I seriously love these flowers!!  They're easy to cut out by hand and are so striking with the two-tone colour. 

I used VersaColor ink on the flowers which is one of my favourite products as their ink gives fantastic coverage and they have such a massive colour range.




This layout was super quick and easy.  I think i'll be remaking this card in the future, perhaps as a sympathy card next time.

I'd love to know what you think.

Have a great day!
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Pink (Bazzill), White; Grey DSP (SU!)

Stamps: Greenhouse Garden (SU!)
Ink: Opera Pink (024) and Petal Pink (134) (VersaColor)
Other: Chit Chat Rub Ons (SU!), foam dots

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the colour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!