Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jac-inks Challenge #1

Woohoo, a new challenge blog!  Today i'm joining the first ever challenge over at the jac-inks Papercraft Challenges blog, and there's fabulous blog candy up for grabs!!  The challenge was to create an item using neutrals colours + one other, and to include at least one stamped image. 




















I went with a scalloped circle card (which are so fun to make!), and stamped a bunch of crazy little monkeys from Stampin Up!'s Fox & Friends set.  For my burst of colour I tied a red ribbon from my stash in to a little bow.

The scallops look a little weird on either side of the top but it's just because I popped the card open to photograph.  When the card is sitting flat the scallops are all aligned perfectly - I promise :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel (SU!),
Stamps: Fox & Friends (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Other: Scallop Cricle, and Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), red ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Sheryl. I love that set too and use it a lot with my little grandson. The red bow is a dynamic addition and the monkeys look like they are having so much fun! Thanks for joining us at the first "jac-inks" challenge and good luck in the blog candy draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!