Thursday, February 3, 2011

One from the Vault

Well i reached in to the vault for this one... it's the Mothers Day card I made for my Mum last year - I did tell you I had a lot of photos up my sleeve to post when I got the chance!

This one is fairly simple - I love working with a limited colour scheme and sometimes it's actually quite a struggle for me to introduce other colours.  Guess i'd better work on that!

I think this DSP (retired, from SU!) is just beautiful; a wide stip of it with a punched flower, a rub-on sentiment, and some rounded corners and I was done!  No stamping whatsover on this one.

Today is Friday which has got to be my favourite day of the week!  The whole weekend lies ahead, it can't get much better than that :)

I hope you have a great weekend too.
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Riding Hood Red (SU!), White (on the inside)
Other: Chit Chat Rub Ons (SU!), Flower punch (CarlaCraft), Silver brad, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!