Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Deer Friend

I'm loving this long-weekend and the extra time to scrap; I was able to do this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge straight away - that's never happened before!!  I absolutely loved the layout Karen had for us this week.  Here's a look at the sketch:














And here's my card:


How cute is that deer?!  I picked up this adorable set, "Oh Deer!" by Technique Tuesday, when I was in Singapore last year.  I spent so much money on cardmaking supplies while I was there - they just have so many more products than we have. 

I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.  I don't make very many masculine cards but it's not from lack of trying!  I just usually end up embellishing them with a flower or butterfly which tends to make them look a bit girly!! 

I also completed the inside which i really should do more often.



Well, that's all from me.  Have a great week!
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (SU!); White; Subtles DSP (SU!)

Stamps: Oh Deer (Technique Tuesday ), Sentiment on inside is from Upsy Daisy (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery (SU!)
Other: circle and scallop circle nesties, foam dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!