Sunday, January 9, 2011

Behind The Times

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year holiday.  I had a lovely couple of weeks off, spending time at the beach and with friends and family. 

I know that Christmas is well and truly over but I've got a Christmas card to show you today.  Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing, I didn't get around to posting many of the cards I'd made before the big day, so please bear with me as I really wanted to show this one off!

This was my first attempt at a Chrismtas card using "non-traditional" colours.  It's a very bright happy card and I love how it turned out.  The colours are SU's Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red and the stamps are my first ever JustRite set which I absolutely adore!  These cirular stamps create such clear crisp text, they seriously rock! 

This is a fairly flat card.  The red circle is clear embossed and is popped up on foam dots.

Well, thanks for putting up with a bit of Christmas in January, and thanks for stopping by.



Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Pacific Point & Riding Hood Red (SU!), White,

Stamps: Christmas Stamp Ensemble (JustRite)
Ink: Pacific Point & Riding Hood Red (SU!)
Other: circle nestabilities, clear embossing powder, foam dots, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!