Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas At Last!

Like most of you, I've been working on making Christmas cards lately and today I've finally got one to show you.  Apologies for the shocking photograph - the colours have just not come out well.  In real-life the card base is a beautiful plum shade - guess you'll need to use your imagination on that one!

This bauble stamp is one of the first that I ever bought and it's still one of my favourites for Christmas.  The baubles are clear embossed and are strung on some silver embroidery thread which is attached on the back of the card.  I also popped up the baubles on foam dots for a bit of depth.

I've plenty more Christmas cards to share with you so watch this space!  Hopefully the photography will be better next time around...




Thanks so much for stopping by.
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Plum (Bazzill), White
Stamps: Bauble (Kaisercraft)
Ink:
Other: clear embossing powder, silver embroidery thread, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!