Sunday, December 5, 2010

More of the blues

Hi folks, one of my favourite blogs is Karen Giron's The Sweetest Thing.  Each Sunday Karen produces a sketch and I love filing these away for when I'm needing a little inspiration!  Earlier this year I made this card based on an old Sweet Sunday Sketch of Karen's from February 2009, which you can find on this post here

I love the simplicity of this sketch, it will be one I go back to time and time again!
I stuck mainly with blues for this card so that the little yellow punched flower really jumps out. 



















Thank you for visiting
Sheryl

Supplies:
Cardstock & Paper: Pacific Point (SU!), white cardstock, yellow cardstock x2 (Bazzill) Pacific Point DSP (SU!)
Other: Kaisercraft flower punch, yellow eyelets, Chit Chat Rub Ons (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!