Monday, November 29, 2010

Sweet Dragonfly

I'm back with another card I made earlier in the year. I absolutely adore this little dragonfly image; it came as part of a set with butterflies and other dragonflies but in throwing out the packaging, I threw out the brand name too - oops! It's most likely a Kaisercraft stamp set, but don't quote me!!


I quite like this colour combo of red & chocolate brown with just a hint of colour penciled in on the stamped image. By the way, those brad-looking things in the top right corner are just little punches of cardstock that I made with my eyelet punch - so simple, yet quite effective I think :)

It's really starting to warm up here and last night was one of those hot sticky nights where you just can't sleep. Am hoping I get a better sleep tonight because right now I can't seem to stop yawning. Perhaps coffee will help...

Thanks for stopping by.
Sheryl

Supplies:
Stamps: Dragonfly (Kaisercraft??)
Cardstock & Paper: Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red (SU!) Riding Hood Red DSP (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Other: Nestabilities circles, colouring pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!