Sunday, November 28, 2010

Small Wonder

Hello, I'm back with another card from the archives.  This one I made for friends who had just had a baby boy.  The gorgeous bear is a digi stamp that I downloaded free from the net but I can't for the life-of-me recall where I got it from - if this is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit. 

It's such a fun image for a baby card - he's so cute i just want to give him a squeeze!!  Plus it's super easy to paper-pierce which is what I did here.  I really love how this one turned out. 



Hope you have a lovely day :)
Sheryl

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Words (SU!), Bear digi stamp
Cardstock & Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!) and gingham DSP from my stash
Ink: Chocolate Chip (both SU!)
Other: Nestabilities circles & scallops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!