Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog-land Debut

Ready or not, here i come!!!!!! 

It's my first official post in blog-land {eeeek!!} and I'm kinda quite excited about it!  I've been taking photos of the cards I've been making for ages in readiness for when I finally got around to setting this blog up, best laid plans and all that.  So without further ado, here's a card I made earlier this year...



















Trendy Trees (SU!) is one of my favourite stamp sets - it's perfect for masculine cards and i just love the two-colour look that two-step stamping allows. 

Thanks for being a part of my first post :) 
Sheryl

Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees (SU!)
Cardstock & Paper: Old Olive (SU!) and white cardstock, Haiku (SU!) DSP
Ink: Old Olive & Chocolate Chip (both SU!)
Other: Ribbon from my local craft store


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!